Let Your Imagination Take Flight Conference
The 2018 Let Your Imagination Take Flight Conference will be held on April 27-28 at the Boston Marriott in Burlington, MA. Registration is open, so register now, because you don't want to miss out!
NECRWA18 will feature:
- a fantastic lineup of agents and editors who are eager to hear your pitches
- a diverse schedule of business, craft, and writer's life workshops
- mini Indie UnCon/PAN breakout and Camp NaNoWriMo writers' retreats
- the opportunity to participate in our literacy signing event for readers on Friday night
- Three amazing speakers: Beverly Jenkins will be presenting a master class on World-Building for American Settings, and Skye Warren and Sarina Bowen will be our keynote speakers!
We invite you to Like the NECRWA Conference Facebook Page for the latest conference news, and to subscribe to the Conference mailing list to receive important announcements.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE CONFERENCE MAILING LIST
2018 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Meals: Appetizers Friday evening, and a full lunch and dinner on Saturday are included in the registration fee. Breakfasts and Friday lunch are on your own.
2018 SPEAKER BIOS
2018 CONFERENCE COMMITTEE
Conference Chair, Kristen Strassel - [email protected]
Registration Chair, Stephanie Kay - [email protected]
Workshop Chair, Tamsen Parker - [email protected]
Agent & Editor Chair, Teresa Noelle Roberts - [email protected]
Book Fair Chair, Sionna Fox - [email protected]
Vendor Sponsorships, Janet Halpin - [email protected]
Social Media Director, Jess Vonn - [email protected]
Webmistress, Alexa Rowan - [email protected]