Join NECRWA/Renew Your Membership
Renew your membership here, and please complete the brief, anonymous survey linked in the confirmation message. There is a $10 late fee for renewals received after January 31.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the New England Chapter of the Romance Writers of America. We are eager to meet you, and to have you join our community of dedicated professional romance writers.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Access to our network of experienced and knowledgeable New England romance writers, including RITA-nominated authors, USA Today bestsellers, and the most innovative independent publishers in the business
- Monthly meetings on the craft and business of writing, all free of charge
- Critique groups and partners for writers of all levels
- Discounted registration for the annual Let Your Imagination Take Flight romance writers’ conference
- First chance to sign up for editor and agent appointments at our Let Your Imagination Take Flight conference
- Discounted entry fees for the New England Readers’ Choice Contest
- The opportunity to participate in NECRWA-sponsored community signings and readings
- Access to our private chapter email loop, Facebook page, and membership directory
- Business information vital to all authors, whether you work with a traditional publisher, a small press, publish independently, or all of the above
Guests are welcome to attend up to 3 meetings per year without joining the chapter (there is a fee of $5 per meeting, payable at the door). But only members may attend additional meetings and enjoy the other benefits of membership.
HOW TO JOIN NECRWA:
NECRWA members must also belong to the national organization, Romance Writers of America. RWA administers a member-supported Perseverance Fund to pay dues for members in need. If you are not already a member of RWA, join RWA now.
Membership dues for NECRWA are $35 for the calendar year, January 1 - December 31.
|Annual dues for RWA National:||$99 per year|
|Annual dues for NECRWA:||$35 per year|
|Total Investment:||$134 per year|
Dues are not prorated if you become a member after January 1. There is a $20 surcharge for returned checks.
After submitting the online form, you will be asked in the confirmation message to participate in a brief, anonymous survey of demographic information so that NECRWA can track the diversity of its membership. We would greatly appreciate your responding to this survey, which can also be found at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B3Q7R8D.
A print version of the membership form is available upon request. Please email [email protected].
NECRWA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.